Time Warner Cable’s the Roadrunner is one the most superior and dominant web-based email services platform. One can quickly set-up an email on Roadrunner both on Android and iOS smartphones, tablets and other devices. If you are facing any trouble while setting up the email on both those operating systems, you have visited the correct place to sort out your technical difficulties.
Setting up a roadrunner email on an iPhone
Your iPhone device supports automatic setups for usage of email applications like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and AOL. You will be needed to sync roadrunner account with the iPhone device by going to the configurations and tweaking the settings manually.
Follow the steps written below one after another to have roadrunner email support on your iPhone device.
- Step 1 – Select and open the Settings app from the home menu or the application screen. Then touch upon the “Mails, contacts and calendars” option available in the list.
- Step 2 – Click or touch on “Add Account” to have a list of provider names.
- Step 3 – Within the list, find “Add Mail Account” and open it. On the next page, it will ask you to type in a display name, email id, and password in the relevant fields. Do the needful and select the “Next” button.
- Step 4 -Under the incoming mail section, an empty hostname field will be there. Fill it up with “mail.twc.com” (do not include the quotation marks), once you’ve done that enter the email and password into the corresponding fields.
- Step 5 – Repeat the above step under the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Step 6 – Touch the “Next” button to add the Roadrunner account into your iOS device. Toggle the “Mail” to “On” to synchronize the mail id with the Smartphone.
- Step 7 – Finish the setup by clicking on the “Save” button and apply the reformed settings. Contact customer care if any roadrunner email problem arises.
Setting up a roadrunner email on an Android phone
- Step 1 – Launch the email app on your Android handset and enter the Roadrunner email address in the blank field. Click “Next” to continue.
- Step 2 – Choose Personal (POP3) from the options and click on “next.”
- Step 3 – Enter the email id provided by Roadrunner in the username field and enter the password in the password field.
- Step 4 – After the above steps are completed fill the following information:
- 110 in the port field
- Chose None option as a security type
- Enter the Server info given by Roadrunner, tap on “next.”
- Step 5 – Enter additional info in the Outgoing Mail Server, wherein fill the following information:
- Enter port value 587 or 25
- Security type should be none
- Click on require sign-in to enable the function
- Fill the server info as provided
- Step 6 – Under username, enter the email id provided by Roadrunner and then enter the password.
- Step 7 – Click twice on the “Next” option and enter your name in the blank field to set-up your roadrunner account on an Android device.
These simple seven steps can easily help set you up a Roadrunner email account on your Smartphone device, whether it be Android or iOS.