Travelling to Singapore? Well, you have a lot to prepare for. You not only have to think about where you will stay and what you will take with you, but you also have to think about how to get Singapore visa, how to apply for the same and where to apply from. Well, we have got you covered. One of the leading travel websites, Musafir Travels has been a part of a lot of travel dreams that people have. They provide a premium travel experience for people from all walks of life. They have been known to make your visa applications hassle-free and are authorized as well as recognized by the authorities for Singapore visa. Here is how they can help you with your Singapore visa application:
Musafir Travels believes in keeping the applicants informed about the status of their visa applications. While most people keep wondering about how get Singapore visa, you can get ahead of them by hiring the services of Musafir Travels. They will provide you with the right guidance on how to apply for the visa and what you will need. They will tell you about the fact that Indians do not need an entry visa and will surely process your visa within 5 working days, which will be valid for 30 days. Although, they do not provide work visa in Singapore, they provide the best tourist visa.
The visa application fees charged by most travel websites are way too high. But with Musafir Travels, that can be left out of your concerns. All you will need to pay them is the Consulate application fees and with the consulate application fees, you will also pay the service fees for India, which is extremely reasonable.
While most travel websites will not guide you well with the documents required, Musafir Travels has an extensive list of documents that you will need for the application procedure. The documents that you will need to submit are as below:
- Original passport and old passports, if there are any.
- Passport that you submit should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- Submission of two latest passport-size colour photographs which are taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm).
- You will also need to submit a covering letter. The letter must contain the details with reference to travel and the traveller. The traveller’s details will include contact number and expense and ownership details. The covering letter needs to be filled and signed with a black pen.
- Original bank statements showing transactions of the last 6 months. The bank statements need to be duly attested and signed by a bank official.
- Confirmed return air tickets from Singapore.
- Properly filled and signed Visa Application form.
To know more about the procedure and additional documents, you must contact Musafir Online Travel Agency.
It is really easy to get access to the amazing facilities that are offered by Musafir Travels. Log on to their website to forget about the concerns of how to get a Singapore Visa and for a hassle free visa application experience now!