With the industry development, the hot galvanized steel sheets have already applied to many areas, such as power tower, communication tower, railway, road protection, road poles, marine components, construction steel structure components, substation ancillary facilities, light industry and so on. CAMELSTEEL thinks that the reason why the hot galvanizing is a popular anticorrosive treatment way, is because the advantages of long-term anticorrosion service life and universality adaptation to the environment. In addition, there also have the following points:
- Low processing cost: The antirust costs of hot-dip galvanized costs lower than that of other paint coating.
- Durable: In the suburban environment, the standard rust-proof thickness of hot-dip galvanized can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; and in the urban or coastal areas, it can be maintained for 20 years without repair.
- Good reliability: Galvanized layer and steel is metallurgical combination to as part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
- Strong toughness of the coating: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage caused during transport and use.
- Comprehensive protection: Each part of the plating parts can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected.
- Save time and energy: The galvanizing process is faster than that of other coating construction methods and can avoids the time that required to brush on the site after installation.
- Low initial cost: In general, the cost of hot galvanizing is lower than that of other protective coatings, because other protective coatings are labor intensive processes, whereas hot galvanizing processes are in-plant construction with highly mechanized and closely controlled.
- Inspection is simple and convenient: The hot galvanizing layer can be tested with a visual and simple non-destructive coating thickness table.